Don’t put off your important home improvements. Spring is one of the best times of the year to get your Salt Lake City roof repaired or replaced. These repair factors explain why spring is your best bet for avoiding delays and installation problems.
- Winter Roof Damages: Ice dams and hail damage wreak havoc an all types of home roofs. In addition to reduced aesthetic appeal, these wintertime issues can also lead to bigger leaks throughout the year. Roof technicians can spot winter roof damages before they lead to home crippling water damage.
- Summer Installation Troubles: High heat and heavy rains can make effective roof repair impossible. Unfortunately, both of these scenarios are very common during the summer. In addition, summer is the busiest season for most roofing repair companies. Take advantage of springtime slowness to arrange a roof installation that’s fast and problem free.
- Higher Home Value: According to Forbes magazine, people are more likely to sell their homes in the summer. That makes spring the best time to boost your home value with a new roof. Visually appealing materials, such as GAF’s Designer series, can draw buyers in with a beautiful selection of shapes and colors.
- Beating the Heat: Summer brings high temperatures and high electricity bills. By installing heat-resistant roofing materials during spring, homeowners can start earning back their investment in just a few months. For best results, choose a company like Fortress Roofing that supplies Energy Star approved shingles.
- Tempting Spring Specials: Companies always up their advertising during the off season. That’s why roof companies push their finest products after winter has come to a close. Take advantage of these money-saving sales by having your roof serviced before the summer rush.
Fortress Roofing is dedicated to helping your home stay cool and moisture free. We submit any proposal with great confidence in our ability to install a high-quality, worry-free roofing system and provide you with the best value for your investment dollars. Find out how our top-tier roofing materials can protect your home by visiting our website. Salt Lake City residents can reach us at (801) 205-6100 for a free estimate.